A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Monday, May 10, 2010

UH-OH

So I thought we were covered fairly well for childcare. As it turns out we do not have coverage for the 3 kids this Friday. That is Grayson and the Hantla children (ages 20 months and 6 months). Many of you have offered to help and said if we have any childcare needs to let you know. Well I am letting you all know. We have someone willing to take Grayson for the day, but I would ideally like to find arrangements for someone to watch all three kids at our house. It is my responsibility to watch the Hantla children on Fridays and we have been unable to provide that to them for the last two weeks. Our friends have been very understanding, but I would really like to be able to make arrangements for them. Please e-mail me if you can help.

1 comment:

paulabatton said...

If anyone is hesitant to watch three kids, I would be glad to come over and assist. I would have to bring mine as well, which means we'd have 5 to watch, but I would be more comfortable with another adult.
Paula Batton
943-5464
paulabatton@gmail.com