A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

FINISHED MOVING

Some of you are new followers and some of you are new followers. I used to journal about our family at a website called "aboutmybaby". I received notification about 6 months ago that the website was going out of business. All information stored there will be deleted as of June 1. That is when I made the move back to Blogger. I posted in both places for a while, but now we are officially done with aboutmybaby.

It took forever, but all of my posts have now been moved from the old site to my Blogger account. I am pretty certain that I am the only person who enjoys going back to read my old posts, but now they are here for me or anyone else to read. I did not begin posting until Grayson was 4 months old, so that is where it starts. I should probably post his birth story sometime before it gets to fuzzy to document accurately. All of his first year stuff is between August 2008 and April 2009. Our journey with Faith and Avery began in January of 2009, but I did not announce that pregnancy until a posting in March of that year. They were born in May 2009. We began our journey to become a foster family in September of 2009. Baby Firecracker came into our family in October of 2009. For anyone who is curious about going back to read old stuff, those dates should give you a frame of reference.

I guess this is my version of nesting while on bed rest. Only one more week and I can get up and about to do the real nesting!

No comments: