A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

32 WEEKS

I have made it to 32 weeks. That was our first big goal. My understanding is that delivery beyond this point means I can deliver at Wake Med instead of Duke. Delivery at Wake Med means my doctor can be there with me to deliver Little Firecracker. That is something to celebrate.

I will choose to focus on that today, instead instead of thinking about the fact that I am missing a big day with my family. I will focus on that instead of the fact that Justin and Grayson are away without me. It also helps that my sister and Aunt Ret are here. We have been watching movies and just hanging out. It is really nice to have people here to keep me entertained. It should be a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad that history didn't repeat itself for you yesterday. Congrats on the 32 wk milestone!! Celebrate each day with that sweet Firecracker!!