A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES

I think I might get back to blogging. I know I have made pathetic attempts several times over the last year or so, so I am not making any promises. At this point I am fairly certain no one on Earth ventures over to my little piece of the web anymore. I don't want to write for anyone anyway so that is okay with me. I really just have a lot of thoughts. I have a lot I would like to document and remember.

I ventured through some old posts several months ago and it astounded me how many of the details written there that I had forgotten. It makes me sad that I don't have those details documented for the last year or two. Rowan, my sweet youngest son, is almost two and has barely been mentioned here in my place of writing. That makes me feel incredibly guilty. His picture isn't even posted! WOW! Bad mom award!!!

So here we are, it is three weeks until Christmas (THE MOST INSANE TIME OF YEAR) and I want to add blogging regularly back to my to-do list. It seems like failure waiting to happen, but I seriously need this. I have so many thoughts on things like family, babies, discipline, adoption, homeschooling, being a mom, being a believer, being a friend, and so much more that I just want to get out. Not to mention my kids are pretty funny and awesome when they aren't testing my patience to the very limits.

Here goes it! Maybe I will write again soon or maybe I will just be a big loser and not show back up. It's my space. I can do what I want.

No comments: