A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

COUGH, COUGH, SNEEZE, SNEEZE

Three of the five people in our home have fallen victim to a nasty cold. I am one of those three. It stinks. We are just over one week out from Christmas and there is a lot of fun to be had. It is really difficult to enjoy the fun when you feel like you have been run over by a train.

I shouldn't be surprised. We have a long history of big holiday illness. Christmas, Easter, birthdays, and the list goes on and on of holidays and events where I can guarantee that one of my children will get sick. If it isn't one of the kids, it's me. Seriously! This history dates all the way back to my early childhood. I have vivid memories of Christmases spent in ERs due to complete dehydration or chest congestion so bad I can barely breathe. It really is bizarre. It is like I get so excited about the approaching celebration that my immune system completely shuts down.

So, now that I know that I have a couple of regular readers I can post something like this and ask for some prayer. We need some healing to happen in this house. I want the coughs, sneezes, sniffles, achy bodies, sore throats, middle of the night asthma attacks, and every other germie nastiness gone from this house. We have a Savior to celebrate!!!

No comments: