A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Monday, December 9, 2013

A NEW LOOK

I felt like with my new found motivation to blog, I should also find some motivation to update the look of the blog. Seriously, there wasn't even a picture of the youngest Caldwell. He is almost 2!!!! That is a pure shame!

Anyway, so I worked for about 2 hours. Yeah, 2 hours of time that I didn't have. Once I started I couldn't stop until is looked somewhat presentable. I could not get it the way I wanted. I am still super frustrated about it. I don't really think anyone reads, but I still want it to look nice if someone stumbles upon my little corner of the internet.

I want the picture up top centered. I can not figure out how to make that happen. I am annoyed to say the least.

UPDATE: Minutes after I posted this I figured out what I had been doing wrong the whole time. So, let me know what you think. Do you like the new look?

No comments: