A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

UGH

Yep, I have it. I did get that stomach virus. I woke up about 2 am on Monday. I will spare you all the details. I do feel positive about the fact that I have been able to keep fluids down since around noon on Monday which means I have not dehydrated. The dehydration is a major problem for us pregnant people.

It is now Tuesday and Justin and I are both still home sick. Fortunately Grayson seems to be doing well so he was able to go to daycare yesterday and preschool today. We are also fortunate that Justin is well enough to drive him to those places although I am sure it isn't a pleasant experience for Justin. It can't be. I mean when I get up off the couch to walk to the bathroom I feel like I am going to faint. I can't imagine driving anywhere.

So here we are for now. Trying to get well. I pray this is the end of our sicknesses for a VERY long time. We have had it all in these last three weeks. What a great start to 2010.

No comments: