A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

IT'S A. . .

Boy! Grayson is going to have a little brother. Well, hopefully for not another 20 weeks or so. We are super excited. We did hope for a girl. Justin and I had both gotten used to the idea of a little girl when we were pregnant with Faith and Avery. Then today when the doctor told me that he was 100% sure we were having a boy, I couldn't have been more thrilled. I can just picture Grayson with a little playmate and that is an adorable image. It doesn't hurt that I will not have to buy anything because we have tons of boy stuff. Little boys sure do love their mommas and I can't wait for another little fella that thinks my hugs are the most valuable thing in the world. I am not looking forward to chasing all the girls away when Grayson and his new brother (yes, we are keeping the name a secret) are 18 and 16. I don't even want to think about that.

This pregnancy had been so similar to my pregnancy with the twins so far that I sort of thought it would be a girl. I was almost convinced I was having a girl. Then on Sunday night, while I was sick, I had a dream that we went to the hospital for dehydration and they decided to do an ultrasound. While the tech was looking at the baby she said, "By the way, you are having a boy". Now, I am not claiming premonition here. I just thought it was funny. God totally prepared me for the doctors words today which were, "By the way, you are having a boy and I am 100% sure."

1 comment:

Lindsey Broere said...

Awh...congrats to you guys!

That just means you get to go for a third baby and try for a girl :-) I think that's why I was so excited about another girl--I knew that meant MORE BABIES.

I'm glad everything is going well...and glad you started a blog!