A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Monday, January 25, 2010

HAPPY TO BE BORING & HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I have never been more happy in my life to have nothing much to blog about. We all seem to be staying well. Grayson attended every day of school last week and we are believing he will do the same this week. That hasn't happened since the middle of October!!!

Justin and I are well and back to a somewhat regular routine. I actually feel like it is New Year's all over again. I didn't get to start my new year with all my resolutions and what not. Yes, I am a resolution person. I don't share my resolutions with anyone. I just think of things that I would like to see changed in my life and work towards that change. With everyone being sick we weren't existing normally, much less new and improved. So, I am getting to ease into my resolutions as things get back to normal which seems to be working well for me.

The only other happening of note is the fact that today is my daddy's birthday. I just love that man to pieces. He is a good Christian man, an amazing father and grandfather, honest, hard working, dependable, fun, loving, humble, and strong. I could really go on and on, but those are some of the characteristics I admire most about him. It isn't my place to share his age, but I do hope God blesses our family with him for as many or more years than he has already been here. I love you Daddy. Happy Birthday!

No comments: