A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Monday, June 14, 2010

VERSION

Tomorrow is the day. I go in at 6:30 and the procedure is scheduled to start at 7:30. I really do not think Firecracker has turned. I am sure he hasn't because I can really feel his head all up around my ribs. My hope for tomorrow is that the version will successfully turn this little man and then I will go into labor shortly after so that he does not have the opportunity to flip back over. That would be my ideal plan. I like that plan. I am sure God just chuckles when I say things like that. That's okay with me. I know His plan will be perfect, but I can't help but wonder what that plan might be.

No comments: