A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

VERSION FAIL

The procedure today was unsuccessful, but thankfully uncomplicated. The doctor attempted to turn Firecracker four times. It was incredibly uncomfortable. No, make that painful and frustrating. This little guy didn't budge. He is apparently stuck and the doctor doesn't expect he will turn on his own.

I was hoping if Firecracker wouldn't turn today then the docotor would go ahead and do a c-section. I mean for pete's sake we were there, we were checked in, we had our bags, and Nanny and Papa were with Grayson. No such luck. None of that mattered. Apparently my doctor will not schedule a c-section unless there are complications prior to 39 weeks because the hospital doesn't like for him to. BOOOO!

So where do we go from here? Well, I am shceduled for a c-section on the 29th. If I go into labor before then when I arive at the hospital they will check to see if Firecracker is still breech and do a c-section if he is.

So here we sit at home and still wondering what the next two weeks will hold. I would love to go into labor before the 29th. I would love it even better if this little stinker would turn around and I would go into labor soon! That would be ideal!!! Thanks for all the prayers and words of encouragement today!

No comments: