A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Friday, March 26, 2010

WHAT TODAY NEEDS. . .

is a little prayer. Today it is my turn to keep the kiddos. I have posted about our new childcare arrangements. If you are confused, read the post before this one. The Hantla children are due to arrive in a little over an hour. They are wonderfully sweet and I am actually looking forward to the day. I have lots of activities in mind for the toddlers and am looking forward to having a baby around for the day. I figure it will give me a taste of the coming months. I also know that as I mother I am not perfect. I have moments of impatience, frustration, and these days I fatigue rather easily. I am okay with the imperfection because I know that I only need one thing for today to be a pleasantly huge success, my God. He can walk beside me all day and provide for me all that I can't be on my own. He can give me more patience, encouragement, and energy than I will even realize I need. That is my prayer this morning. I pray that God will go before me today and bless me and those I am caring for.

Of course I have some blog friends that care for twice as many children as I will have today, 24 hours of every day. Those friends are an inspiration and a reality check that yes, one person can easily do what I am about to do. Lots of women have 3 children and lots have many more. We will be just fine.

On another note, Baby Rollins is due to arrive a little after 7:30 this morning. Pray with me for Beth, Matt, Levi, and the new arrival (he or she). I just love my friends and the opportunity to celebrate such joy even from down the road a bit. Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

bri said...

Hello :)

I enjoy reading your blog. Very real and very encouraging! Isn't God wonderful. I love to be surrounded by others who find HIM daily in the mundane, walking hand in hand with HIM.

I look forward to journeying with you on this adventure of fostering/parenthood. It is so very rewarding.

I tried to send you an invite to my new private blog but it went to a no reply at blogger... so not sure if you got it. If you still want one send your email address to briwachsman@gmail.com and I will gladly add you to the list :)... Welcome along friend.