A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE BEST

I have the absolute best husband in the world and today he is 30. Yes, it is Justin's 30th birthday. I really had no idea what a blessing God had brought into my life when I met Justin a little over 10 years ago. Over the past 10 years we have kind of grown up together and over that time continued to fall more in love every year. He is the best for more reasons that I can even count. He loves me unconditionally and works every day to be the husband and father God has called him to be. He is hard working, strong, smart, funny, and inspires me to be a better person. He has big dreams and incredible confidence in the path God has laid out before us. He has amazing love for his family and friends and is always kind. He is an amazing father to the children that have blessed us so far and continues to grow as a father to be great for those children still to come. Yes, I am one lucky woman. I have an amazing man, the best man! Happy Birthday Justin, I love you.

Happy Birthday this weekend as well to Sue and Megan who are both celebrating milestone birthdays with Justin!

No comments: