A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

ADDITIONALLY. . .

Besides the needs I outlined in the post prior to this one I forgot to list that we need childcare for Grayson from 8-5:30 on
Friday May 14th
Friday May 21st
Friday May 28th

I typically watch the Hantla children on Fridays. If you are feeling extra helpful, it would be wonderful if someone could volunteer to keep all three children at our home on the above dates. It is my responsibility to keep these children on Friday's so that their dad can be in his office. Again, help is so hard to ask for but would be GREATLY appreciated.

4 comments:

Jennifer Webster said...

Nicole-
I might be able to do one of the childcare dates. Let me talk it over with Tony and determine when he is off. I will get back with you as soon as I know. Take it easy. Love you lots and always feel free to ask me for ANYTHING. By the way, I signed up for a meal. It's pizza and I needed to know what you guys like on your pizza. Love you Colie ;)

The Caldwells said...

Jen, I sent you a FB message. We are not picky about pizza. We both eat anything on pizza except the gross stuff like anchovies. We typically order the veggie or supreme because Justin likes the meat. We also eat just cheese and pepperoni or just cheese. Whatever is easiest. Grayson eats whatever we have. Thanks so much for the generosity.

paulabatton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paulabatton said...

Nicole - I could take the 14th. Our daycare is closed that day, and I'm going to be watching my boys anyways, but I don't think I could handle 5 kids under 4 by myself. If anyone else is hesitant about watching 3 at a time that wanted to help I'd love to assist or I could watch my 2 and Grayson at your house. Let me know.
-Paula Batton