A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Friday, April 16, 2010

WE'RE BAAAAACK!

Well we have made it back from our family vacation in San Diego. Grayson was a wonderful traveler (zero tears on all the flights), the wedding was BEAUTIFUL, and we all had a blast. I will do an entire post about our trip complete with pics soon. Thinking positively I will get it done this weekend. We arrived Wednesday night around 8:30 and have hit the ground running. We have a very busy couple of months ahead.

First item on the agenda once returning was to see my OB. Remember, he was unhappy about my travel plans. Turns out that at my appointment yesterday I only measured a 3 (remember 3-5 is good). That is the lowest I have measured and as it turns out I was having some contractions while at his office. He said he does not do hospital until 1.7 and will not do bed rest until 2.5, but I am on "rest" for the next four weeks. That basically means take it easy, no heavy lifting, no stress, as much relaxing as possible, no strenuous physical activity, etc. Easy for him to say! He hasn't seen my calendar. At any rate, he is right and a baby at 34 weeks will be much healthier than a baby now at 29. So I will do my best to follow the orders. He did hint at some indication that he will not be surprised if I do not go full term and to be prepared for that. We should have our baby in 7-11 weeks. I think Dr. B is thinking more like 4-8 weeks. That's wonderful considering we have NOTHING ready and an insanely busy schedule for the next two months. I guess we just turn it over to God. All things happen in His time, not ours, and His timing is perfect. Now all I need is a little prayer to get me through these four weeks of "rest" with a birthday party to plan, NC State convention next week, a tea party to plan, a wedding to attend, and a million other family events. WHEW!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

My oh my! If you need us to take Grayson for a day and give you guys some time to get baby stuff done, just say the word! Thomas would love to have a playmate!