A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

UPDATE

If you have not read my post from 11/9, please do so. Without reading that first you will not understand this update.

"S" posted today that her husband passed away this morning. Although he has moved on to a more beautiful, pain-free eternity he leaves behind a family that is going to miss him so very much.

Please remember them in your prayers today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicole, I loved your earlier post (I read it this morning in bed). You are such a wonderful friend to Nick and I. I just read this updated post, and I am so devastated for this family. I saw their blog--your friend seems so incredibly strong, and I cannot imagine what she is going through right now. I will prayer for her her family and for her husband. I lost my grandfather and 2 very close family friends to brain cancer; it is a horrible disease. All my thoughts and prayers are heading to your friends.

A said...

Praying for you friend :(