A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A NEW LOOK!

I have neglected my blog so much lately. Not posting like I should and letting the entire page just get so outdated. Things are beginning to settle down as much as I think they ever will with my life consisting of a business to manage, a household to manage, and two little ones to raise and I am working on making time for the things I love. Blogging is obviously one of those things I love.

I have a few posts in the works that I keep editing and working on. Some will update and some are just things that have been on my mind lately. I also took a moment to update the page.

Now you can see what our boys are looking like these days. The picture in the middle and the one of the left corner were both taken by one of our favorite photographers, Christa Hook. She owns Creative Clicks Photography and is just a wonderful person in general. You can check out her work at www.mycreativeclicks.com. Those were both taken when Baylor was one week and Grayson was about 26 months. The other photos were taken about a month ago at Portrait Innovations, which is where we go when we need inexpensive update photos of the boys.

So, enjoy the new layout and updated photos. I hope to get these other posts finished and published soon. Thanks for hanging in there with me during the posting drought.

No comments: