A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

IT CAN'T BE. . .

After all this time? Really? Blogging again? Yep, that's me. I am back! It has been well over a year since my last post. That is an insanely long time. I made it one of my New Year's resolutions to start blogging again. Yep, it's April. Oh well, I am not known for my punctuality. Although that was a resolution too. I better stop talking about those resolutions or I will start to feel like a big failure.

So, since my last post we have added a new little boy to the family, Rowan, and we have just been living. Life gets crazy. It has been a roller coaster or a year or so. I will add in flash back posts as I feel like it. The main thing is that I wanted to get back to writing (or typing) out my experiences and thoughts. Not because I really think anyone is going to read them. I am pretty sure no one glances at my space in on the internet anymore to see if I have posted. I didn't have a whole bunch of readers anyway. The bottom line is that over the last nine months I have written a million posts in my head. Something happens and I instantly start an inner dialog about how I would narrate the experience. I think I do that because it helps me sore out my thoughts and feelings about this journey of life. I want to remember these thoughts and experiences. So here I am back to document.

No comments: