A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD FAIL

I was super excited about our Christmas card this year. So excited that I totally messed up when ordering and only ordered about half of what I needed. Not only that, but I didn't realize I was short until late Sunday evening when I went to finish addressing them. Yep, finish them. I didn't realize that I only had half until I had used almost all of them.

The point of this post is that I don't want any of our friends and family who tyipcally get a card from us to be offended when one doesn't come this year. I didn't take you off my list, it is just too late to order more and get them out in time.

Actually, if you would be offended by not getting a card then I am surprised we are still even friends at this point because surely I have subjected you to a greater offense than not getting a Christmas card before now.

So, if you got one, Merry Christmas. If you didn't Merry Christmas just the same. If you got one and someone else we know sees it and says something like, well I didn't get one, refer them to this post and make a photocopy for them if you are feeling especially festive.

No comments: