A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Friday, December 10, 2010

5 YEARS

Today I have been married to my wonderful husband for five years. It certainly doesn't seem like it has been that long. Actually Justin has been in my life for 1/3 of it. We met in 2000 and were married in 2005.

It doesn't really make sense to say that we grew up together because we have not known one another since childhood, but that is exactly the case. Justin and I have done a whole lot of growing up together since we met in college.

It has been a journey and I wouldn't trade a single minute of it. Justin is an amamzing husband, inspiring spiritual leader, the very best friend, and an amazing father. Although he almost never reads the blog. . .I love you always!!

No comments: