A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

SECRET AGENT MAN

Well the crib mattress has been lowered. Grayson isn't even crawling yet and he has already attempted to pull a fast one. On Friday Grayson was taking one of his ususal naps. I heard him wake up, but I was in the middle of some work. Since he wasn't fussing and it wasn't time for him to eat, I decided to let him play for a minute. I could hear him giggling and cooing to himself, which typically means he has rolled over to his back and is having a big time. I actually heard him pick up his monitor which sits on the side of his crib and used to be very much out of his reach. On my way up the stairs I hear the monitor turn off. By the time I got to his room he had pulled up to his knees on the side rail and his leaning back reaching for the boats on his mobile. The monitor is back in place, only sitting a little crooked. When he sees me, he give a little smirk like he knew he was up to no good. I have a feeling I will see that smirk more and more as he continues to figure out all the things he shouldn't do.

No comments: