A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW BEAR

After a busy weekend with Granny and Granpa, Grayson came home to some snowy weather. It was great for me to be able to spend the day at home with Grayson after being away from him all weekend. I had a great weekend with my Boone Girls in Asheville, but I did miss my little guy.

This was not Grayson's first snow. His first snow day was about a month ago and he did not enjoy it. I tried to take him out to play in it then and he cried. Today was a different story. Grayson had a great time in the snow. We built a snowman and he played for a bit in the snow. I think he favorite part was sitting in his big wagon watching mommy put the snowman together. He laughed and talked the entire time. I have also added some pictures to this website so you all can see all the fun he had.

No comments: