A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Friday, March 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Today, March 13th, is the birthday of the world's greatest dad (tied with my own, Justin. Grayson could not be more blessed and I could not be more blessed to have such an amazing husband. Every day Justin does more than his part in our family to take care of us, be a provider and a leader, and make Grayson and I both feel extra special. This is the 9th birthday I have spent with Justin and every year it gets better. God has blessed us in so many amazing ways over the last several years. I hope that, even though he has to work all day and the weather is yucky, Justin has the most amazing birthday. He deserves it!

Grayson, Justin, and I would also like to wish happy birthdays to Granny (Sue), Aunt "M" (Meg), and our friend Anne Britt who all have birthdays this week.

No comments: