A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Friday, July 18, 2014

MY 15 MINUTES

I was so excited yesterday when a friend contacted me and asked if she could share one of my family recipes on her blog. First because I am excited anytime someone enjoys something I have prepared enough to ask for the recipe and share it with others. Second because she has a lot of readers and well who doesn't like to be a little famous for a day on a friends blog. How fun!!!!

She asked if she could reference my blog. I agreed but realized the craziness of summer had once again pushed blogging to the back burner. I couldn't have people linking over without a proper greeting! So if you are visiting from Peanut Butter Hair's blog space, Hi and welcome to my little corner of the web.

To be real honest, with a fourth baby on the way in a MONTH, I wanted to focus on spending lots of time with my kiddos this summer. I have also been preparing for a very different homeschool year next year, working a little, and getting into a new business venture with Thirty-One. It was been wild. I wouldn't have it any other way.

There has been lots to post about. We have had baptisms, trips to the ER, birthdays, and so much more. For each moment of excitement I have started a post, made some notes, and saved it for later. Sometimes it was because there was a play date or pool time calling, sometimes because I was rushing out to see some of my students for summer sessions, and sometimes because it was the end of the day and I was simply too exhausted to put thoughts down that made sense (Seriously, this building a human business gets more exhausting each time!).

So for now I am back on the wagon. I thrilled to be part of a sweet and dear friends posting for a day. If you are visiting, please stick around if you want to get to know us a little better. If you are a regular reader (the few I have) please go over and check out my sweet friend and her family at

http://www.peanutbutterhair.com/1/post/2014/07/the-best-breakfast-recipe-ever.html

She is seriously hilarious and I hear there is a really good recipe over there today. ;-)

Also, if you wanna help me figure out why the link feature never works on my blog please do comment. It is so annoying!!!

No comments: