A Lot About Us

A Lot About Us

About Me

My photo
We are the Caldwells. Justin, Nicole, our little guys, Grayson, Baylor, and Rowan, and our angel daughters, Faith and Avery.

Friday, September 19, 2008

On the horizon

I am exhausted but way excited. We have a lot of fun just ahead of us. Tomorrow Grayson will be attending his first NC State game to cheer on the Wolfpack. This is a VERY big deal in our family. We have his little wolfpack gear all ready complete with socks, outfit, sweatshirt (to go over top in the am when it is chilly), bib, pacifier, and hat. OH BOY!!!

On Sunday we will be leaving for our vacation. Grayson will be taking his first trip to Topsail Island, which has been my family's beach-of-choice since I was a little one. We will spend the week there with lots of different family members coming down throughout the week to spend a few days with us. As I said, I am exhausted and still have tons to do before we are ready to leave. All of the stress that goes in to getting a baby ready for a full day of football and a week of vacation will be worth it when we can look back on the amazing memories we are making. My prayer is that I remember to stop all the hustle so that I can take it all in. These firsts only happen once.

No comments: